|West Coast Weddings and Events||Photos Email 250.266.2094|
|We are local wedding and event planners who have been helping brides and grooms, friends and family for twenty three years. We know all the local vendors and which services will work best for you, which means you get everything perfect for your special day and save money too!
West Coast Weddings, Tofino and Ucluelet, BC Phone: 250.266.2094
|Rare Earth Wedding Event Production||Photos Email 250.522.0087|
|“What an easy day it was for me, Sheila took care of it all.” Nathalie, Bride. Certified wedding consultant, Sheila Orchiston offers full planning to ‘day of’ coordination, elopements, activities, vendors, venues, decor and gift selections. Unique eco-inspired weddings and special events.
Rare Earth Wedding Event Production, Tofino and Ucluelet BC Phone: 250.522.0087
|Salty Dolls Hair Salon||Photos Email 250.266.0266|
Taylor translates her inspiration from Tofino's
natural surroundings into beautiful and creative hair styles that let your personality
shine through. She
provides ensuite Special Day Packages:
coming to you to create professional hair and make up to showcase your
Salty Dolls Hair Salon, 381 Main Street, Tofino, BC Phone: 250.266.0266
|Smashing Glasses Event Rentals||Photos Email 250.266.0978|
|High quality, convenient event rentals. Tents, tables, chairs, glassware, heaters and more! Everything you need to make your wedding, festival or party a smashing success!
Smashing Galsses Event Rentals , Tofino and Ucluelet BC Phone: 250.266.0978
|HYMAX Charters||Map Link Email 250.266.0147|
Charters offers professional local guides for fishing: salmon, halibut and tuna. enjoy a day on the Pacific Ocean catching fish, setting crab and prawn traps and return to Tofino ready for a BBQ. Whale and bear watching and hot springs trips. Perfect for wedding trips too. Stocked Galley and BBQ.
HYMAX Charters, 630 Campbell Street, Tofino, BC
Tofino Weddings, Elopments, Gift Baskets, Romantic Set Ups, Conferences, Events
Photos courtesy of West Coast Weddings and Events
Have the event of a lifetime!
Tofino British Columbia Weddings:
Marriage License Requirements
To be married in British Columbia you're required to have a marriage license, which you can purchase at Tofino’s Municipal Hall during regular office hours, Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The process of preparing the license takes approximately 20 minutes.
Things to Check before heading into the Municipal Hall to apply for your marriage license:
* The cost of the marriage license is $100 payable in Canadian funds.
* Payment is due at the time of application and can be cash or Interac.
* The marriage license is issued at the time of application.
* The marriage license is non-refundable, valid for three months and may not be extended.
* Application must be made in person, and the applicant must be the bride, bridegroom or partner.
* Only one member of the couple needs to apply in person for a marriage license.
* Both applicants must be 19 years of age or older.
* If either of the applicants is divorced, the divorce must be final for 31 days.
* It's necessary to show your divorce papers or the Special Court Decree if it's less than 31 days.
* British Columbia residents with a Health Care Card need the personal health number
* Out-of-province applicants will be asked to show picture identification (passports, driver's license).
Have the following information handy for both individuals who plan to marry.
* Full Name, including given names
* Birth Date
* Birth Place
* Martial Status
* Current Address
Want to have a Beach Wedding?
* You do not require a special use permit to get married on the beach
* No tents or structures are permitted
* No alcohol permitted
* No exclusive use allowed – the beaches in Tofino are all public property